Re: New maintainer process

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:38:36PM +0100, alex@syjon.fantastyka.net wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:10:39PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > Never underestimate the power of Google's cache. :-)
> >
> > Google's cache was unfortunately out of date, too.  So, while we
> > haven't lost everything, we have certainly lost the last few
> > months/weeks.  I will post an announcement when I know more.  In the
>
> what about www.archive.org?

I believe a web mirror would not help at all. There were php scripts,
and databases, and these _cannot_ (hopefully) be mirrored.

Recently there was a bug, and the php code was exposed - I made a
copy of that, just for curiosity. So, if nmlist.php is missing,
I have a copy here. Few days old.

Greetings,
Oliver
--