Re: New maintainer process

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:45:59PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> I dont know if anyone else has something, but i sent tbm a postgresql
> dump from 2002-07-20. Not very actual, but its there.

Cool, that means that nm.d.o is going to be back (not as up to date as we
would it to be, but by now it's the best we can do).

> But hey, every AM should know his NM's and their state. :)

:) that's why i suggested to ask to -newmaint.

ciao,

P.S.: this discussion lead me to a question: is it possible that we do not
have any kind of backup for thing like that? I mean: even something like cvs
offers a kind of backup, periodical dump of the db and such should save some
other kind of valuable data. What if {bugs,db}.d.o catch fire?
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have