Re: debian-installer

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:25:57 +0100 (CET)

> On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
>
> > I've got a new old box to play with. Naturally I'll have to install
> > debian on it (was planning to install sarge). I remember some people on
> > the list asking for debian-installer testers. I would be happy to be
> > one, but where can I find it?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=debian%20installer

Google is a good thing... but does debian really need to depend on it
for the purpose of leading someone to somewhere within debian? -especially-
when the someone wants to help.

Try this...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2002/debian-boot-200211/msg00121.html

It's a recent "todo" for debian installer.

> *t

-Jim