Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 01:35:45AM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> AFAIK, we also have a more recent XFree, as our X maintainer likes to
> pull FRESH COMMITS from CVS, YEAH ;] (try to run a GeForce 4 out of the
> box with XFree 4.2.1, for example - no problem at all with sarge).

I'm selective about it.  I don't "sync with head".  What Debian unstable
has is still XFree86 4.2.1 in almost all respects.

I've never had to bump a shlibs version because I yanked an
ABI-incompatible change from CVS.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    People are equally horrified at
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    hearing the Christian religion