Re: Debian Development

I demand that Richard Braakman may or may not have written...

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 04:35:15PM +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
>> I have here a record of, er, action being taken over a message with ID
>> <[🔎] 000001c28f0b$3e26af10$0200a8c0@xp> by a script of mine. It's available
>> from
>> <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.linux.html#exim_antihtml>
>> - perhaps I should make a .deb of it? :-)

> I find it ironic that you serve such a script as a .tar.bz2 file from a
> server that misidentifies it as Content-type: text/plain. Getting HTTP/1.0
> right isn't that difficult, you know.

The server isn't mine. I'm not its admin. Having just checked some thttpd
documentation, I don't think that I can do anything immediate about this
short of recompressing and reuploading the content. If informing the server
admin about this doesn't cause a fix to be implemented, I may consider doing
that or (as I'm currently inclined to do; did you forget a smiley?) I may
just leave it alone.

--
| Darren Salt       | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| Linux PC, Risc PC | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| No Wodniws here   | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. War is peace.