Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:10:40PM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> Gentoo's growth is a sign that they are doing something right, if we cant
> even recognise that fact then its pointless continuing this conversation.

I propose someone (most suitable for a developer) to take a close look at
Gentoo Linux to understand its concepts, its key points, what it does better:
then he would kindly prepare a document showing simply the technical
differences between Debian and Gentoo Linux.

Having such a document, we would have some concrete issue to discuss on.

Discussion on a vague `growth of Gentoo', does not make sense to me.

Glenn, would you do this for us?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have