Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

Hi

If debian is losing users to gentoo because of speed issues, just get users
from gentoo because of user-friendlyness.

I mean that it's not really user-friendly to have to spend a week-end to
install an OS... If debian can be the distro for normal computer users, it
will have more and more users. Believe me. And I think the "desktop project"
is a great idea in this sense.

--
Julien Olivier