Re: web browser bookmark defaults

Mark Howard wrote: (sorry, i must have missed the original message)

> > I also vote for removing any other upstream bookmarks (e.g. rpm
> > search, slackware searches). Feel free to disagree, with a
> > convincing argument.

dunno how convincing this is going to be but, often people have more
than one distro. we don't need to Increase Our Shareholder Wealth by
failing to provide free advertisement for our ``competitors''. IOW: we
lose nothing by including them, and we can gain the high road (if you
want to call it that) by leaving them in.

i would not go through the trobuld of making the smart bookmarks for
rpm/tgz/whatevers, however.

-john