RE: Debian Development

Hi,
First of all thank you very much to your help and I'm not that good in
Qt and Kdevelop I know C++/Java/PHP but I'll try my best to get to know
about QT and Kdevelp as soon as possible

>BTW I live in Sheffield UK but I don't know how far that from your
place is.

Doesn't matter I just want to help to Debian devel and get to know about
development process and also to build up my programming knowledge as
well,

I just looked at the site it's good software. So what's the second step
of this? learning QT and Kdevelop is it?

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Chanka perera