Re: Ask yourself some questions

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 04:02:26PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> it is the proponents of the GR who like to pretend that the Social
> Contract (or at least certain parts of it) doesn't exist.

A curious assertion given that the GR explicitly denotes those parts of
the Social Contract it is intended to modify.

I suppose you would also say the authors of the 21st Amendment to the
U.S.  Constitution (repeal of Prohibition), liked to pretend that the
19th Amendment (Prohibition) didn't exist.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.