Re: Unsubscribe Confirmation for AUTHENTICS.COM.AU

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 08:10:34PM -0800, info@authentics.com.au wrote:

>        Unsubscribe confirmation for AUTHENTICS.
>
>        Hello,
>
>        This is to confirm that you have been unsubscribed from
>        AUTHENTICS.COM.AU Thanks, and we hope to hear from you again.

Translation:

"Thanks for confirming that is a working address, we'll be sending you
an order of magnitude more spam in the near future.  Please continue to
send unsubscription requests to each one so that we can keep this
address on the list of known good addresses that we sell to other
spammers."

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I just wanted to see what it looked
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    like in a spotlight.