Re: Unsubscribe Confirmation for AUTHENTICS.COM.AU

:)

+++ Branden Robinson [17/11/02 23:42 -0500]:
* On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 08:10:34PM -0800, info@authentics.com.au wrote:
* >
* >        Unsubscribe confirmation for AUTHENTICS.
* >
* >        Hello,
* >
* >        This is to confirm that you have been unsubscribed from
* >        AUTHENTICS.COM.AU Thanks, and we hope to hear from you again.
*
* Translation:
*
* "Thanks for confirming that is a working address, we'll be sending you
* an order of magnitude more spam in the near future.  Please continue to
* send unsubscription requests to each one so that we can keep this
* address on the list of known good addresses that we sell to other
* spammers."
*
* --
* G. Branden Robinson                |    I just wanted to see what it looked
* Debian GNU/Linux                   |    like in a spotlight.
* branden@debian.org                 |    -- Jim Morrison
* http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |

--madhu