Re: Free bigot flame burning, time to think.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 07:41:02AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I am afraid if current momentum of FREE software bigot pushes their
> agenda, they may go further down to GR.  (It is sad for me to see some
> of the respected DD of mine are on that camp.)
>
> I believe "Free and GNU are good, bigot of any kind is bad."

Accusing people of bigotry is not a very good way to promote a calm and
rational discussion.

For the most part, the discussion has been quite civilized.  Please
don't detract from that.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I