On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 12:58, John Goerzen wrote:

> There are *lots* of places that have enough bandwidth to spare for this.  I
> guess I disagree with you about how difficult it would be to find such a
> place.

Do you have any positive takers on who is going to maintain essentially
a copy of the debian archive stuff to maintain a non-free archive?
Bandwidth isn't hard.  Mirroring isn't hard.  Peoples time in
maintaining an install of katie is hard, I would think.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/