Re: RFH: APT

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 07:53:33PM +0100, Michael Piefel wrote:

[snip]

> Naturally, I'm interested in this. If no-one objects, I'd like to
> contact all the current translators to deliver their updated version
> which corresponds to the current CVS messages.
>
> I will then adapt my old translation co-ordination site on
> http://people.debian.org/~piefel/apt/ .

I have just sent back to you an updated PO file containing the necessary
remaining translations and fuzzy corrections for Brazilian Portuguese
(pt_BR). Also CC'd it to debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org as
people there perhaps would like to help me maintain the trsnaltions
up-to-date in the future.

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||