Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r1

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 10:38:46PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I am preparing the first revision of the current stable Debian
> distribution (woody) and will infrequently send reports so people can
> actually comment on it and intervene whenever this is required.
>
> If you disagree with one bit or another, please reply to this mail and
> explain why these things should be handled differently.  There is
> still time to reconsider.

not sure if this meat the requirements enough, but is it possible to
include an updated version of the menu binary package, because it isn't
available on hppa architectures.

If menu isn't available many dependencies are broken and the whole
x-window-system isn't very usable.

Bye
Thorsten

--