Re: [desktop] Seeking Summit to Discuss X Display and Session Management

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:12:26AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Personally, I like the other method I described in my bug report which
> is to have simple entry in "Xsession.options" like:

Of course you like it.  It's inconsistent with other existing Debian
configuration mechanisms.  :(

That's why I want a summit with the other package maintainers.  They
actually have to maintain this stuff.  They have perspectives that you
and Eduard don't; you guys just know how YOU want it.

Well, I've heard your perspectives.  In the end they may be the way we
go, but I'm not sure of that.

In the meantime, how about letting some other people talk?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your