On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 07:48:50PM +0900, Oohara Yuuma wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:40:37 -0600,
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> > Note what it does NOT say: it does not mandate the removal of non-free
> > software from the bug-tracking system;
> Then how do we fix bugs in a non-free package?

The package maintainer mails -done or the control bot with a command of
"close".

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing

(Ahh, to be young, and not be able to remember the days when katie didn't
parse your changelog for bugs to close on *ANY* package, main, contrib,
non-free, or otherwise.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.