On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 10:46:03PM -0600, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> You'll note that this power does not (explicitly) extend to repealing
> documents describing the goals of the project, which this resolution
> would, in fact, do.  Hence issuing a new social contract would have no
> real effect, as the old social contract would remain in effect too.

FYI, my intention is to abide by the decisions of the Secretary regarding
the ability to alter or supercede the Social Contract.  If an amendment is
necessary in order to comply, then I will offer that amendment or accept
someone else's such amendment.

In other words, by the time this comes up for voting, I hope to have it in a
form that is valid and acceptable.

-- John