Re: [desktop] let's reuse the debian knoppix 20 minutes easy install howto

I really like this idea.  I thin it would be really cool to have the system up and running then simple click install and your really to go.  I've used the knoppix installer.  Made some mention on debianplaet.org about my experence which was possitive. BUT that installer only works on the x86 machines.  The other installer, progeny's only works on ix86 and apples.

I do agree that we should grab the good stuff from them!

-Jeff