Re: Coda in experimental.

luca@linuxasylum.net ("Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis") writes:

> Hi all.
> I've uploaded the coda packages in the experimental distribution.
Cool, nice to see.

[...]
> packages providing them. I needed to do this because the upstream decided to
> distribute them in this way.

There have been a number of individual attempts
at unifying the coda documentation, for which
independent efforts and documents exist.

Since coda can be quite a beast debian docs
for it could include also those.

One could ask Brett Lynn if there are documents like
http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1148/sam0107l/0107l.htm
that are redistributable (no, this one isn't)

There are smaller, individual tools for coda,
codavis comes to mind, which does some GUI Monitoring for coda.

So long,
Steffen