Re: Possible MIA: Jules Bean? NMUs for LyX and Balsa?

Jules Bean <jules@debian.org> wrote:

> LyX: I compiled 1.2.1 a couple of days ago. As of about now, I've put
> some prerelease i386 1.2.1 debs up at http://people.debian.org/~jules
> for eager beavers. I haven't done any clever version numbering tricks,
> if you do install these you'll need to manually force an upgrade to
> the real version when I upload it. You'll need the packages from
> http://people.debian.org/~psg/xforms/
>
> There are two reasons why I haven't just gone ahead and uploaded.
>
> 1. I want this version to go in main, built against xforms 1.0
> (LGPL). This hasn't been uploaded yet. (not released yet?)

That's correct.  It's still in the RC stage.  I'm hoping for XForms V1.0
to be released in a few weeks.  But it's not, I may upload an RC package
to get this show on the road.
--
Peter S. Galbraith, Debian Developer          <psg@debian.org>
GPG key 1024/D2A913A1 - 97CE 866F F579 96EE  6E68 8170 35FF 799E