Re: Bug mass-filing: Broken packages using errno without including errno.h

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:30:29AM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> FWIW, I just finished fixing this issue in cyrus21-imapd.  You need also
> kill any re-declarations of errno (extern int errno;), adding the header is
> not enough.

Err, according to errno(3), 'extern int errno;' is valid ISO C.  I'm
sitting on a lib here that reports its errors back through errno and has
this stuff allover.  Would you please clarify what's going wrong with
the re-declaration?

Regards,

Daniel.