a pbuilder run finished

Hi,

I've been running pbuilder for the last 12 days on my machine, and it scanned through the whole archive.
However, there will be thing missed still, because there were still some changes that were done while I was auto-building
that would cause build-failures:

libgdl ?
libmagick ?
bison

It successfully built 5573 packages, out of about 6800 we have.

I'll probably re-run it in December, but if you feel inclined,
you can run pbuilder yourself, against random packages.
There are quite about 50 build failures that I have not reported
to BTS yet, and I guess there are quite a few new regressions,
introduced by other things too.