Re: [multimedia] ALSA maintenance

Il 30/10/2002 alle 20:03:22, +0100, Jordi Mallach ha scritto:

> Ben Armstrong has proposed that the Debian Multimedia people take care
> of all of these packages, and I guess it's a good idea. Bastian
> Kleineidam <calvin@debian.org> was also interested in ALSA, are you,
> still?

Hi,
I actually sent to Jordi a private email some time ago offering to join
forces with DeMuDi, it probably got lost somewhere, who knows maybe a
dreamed about it...:-)
In any case offer is still valid and we could probably work all together
with Martin and Bastian, if they like the idea and if they agree.

	ciao,
	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *