can you review our music?

Hey,

Sorry to bother you, we got your email address from a webpage that we passed and thought you may be interested in our band and music.

Innersense are a metal band from Australia (Canberra) with mellow sounds, heavy screams and guitars and haunting keyboard work. On mp3.com.au, Innersense are currently #1 on the metal charts, #1 on the alternative charts and #2 out of all genres overall.

We thought that you may like some of our free music from our website.
At the moment we have 4 tracks released as MP3s.

Our page is located at:
http://www.mp3.com.au/innersense

Thanks for your time.
And please get back to us with what you think.

 - Innersense Band