[Internal Projects] Package browser (Was: Debian Color Themes, ...)

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > - http://people.debian.org/~erich/packagebrowser/
> > which is an export of the aptitude database to HTML; the scripts used
> > for generating these files are in my home directory on ppl.d.o
>
>   Hey, that's pretty cool!
In dead.  I have the strong feeling that we should enhance this for
the use of Debian internal projects.

By the way, there seems to be another program with a quite similiar
goal: pdbv.
I guess authors should get in touch to join forces ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.