Re: [desktop]

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 06:57:56PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

> > Unified login. Since it was a common computer they tend to leave the
> > session open. I set different account for each of them, but they left
> > them open (rushing for the bus/other reasons) and when other user came
> > and could not find the bookmarks he/she left, they were puzzled.
> You should start (x|g|k)dm once for each user. User 1 can use :0, user
> 2 can use :1 and so on.

Yep, that's what I do here at home. I told my Significant Other: if you
see my background (solid gray) instead of yours, just press C-M-F8 and
log in as yourself if you don't see your own desktop already.

E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info
tel. +31 (0)70 3906153        |   http://www.e-advies.info