Re: [desktop] Please read the vFolder spec [Was: why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks]

<quote who="Chris Lawrence"/>

> I guess that means the nifty menu editor GUI won't work if you're not
> using the vFolder categorizer, but IMHO if we have to have a nifty menu
> editor GUI for our end users we've failed to provide a worthwhile menu
> system anyway.  (Well, you see Bob, our default menus suck, but you can
> use the nifty menu editor GUI to rearrange things so you can find stuff...
> BZZT.)

Dude! You sound like a natural born (modern) GNOME hacker. ;-)

Great to hear that you're taking a strong stand on usability - Debian will
be better for it.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "Linux is not like Novell, it isn't going to run out of money - it
              started off bankrupt, in a way." - Steve Ballmer