Re: Who should I report source audits too?

I have started an unofficial auding project on sourceforge. It was my
intention to talk to debian-devel about what I should do, however the open
policy of Debian leads me to believe that posting the raw audits in the
sourceforge project would be partially acceptable as long as bugs were
filed by hand.

If the bug covers multiple distributions (ones other than Debian) then
special consideration is needed and upstream should probably be contacted
first. Using the private Debian security e-mail address would probably be
a good thing to do too as they should be kept in on cert and other related
coordinated vulnerability squashing.

Debian's security team can contact qa if they need help.

     Drew Daniels