Re: [desktop] RFD: Can DeMuDi and Desktop Debian unite kernel development efforts?

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Luke Seubert wrote:

> > http://decoy.wox.org/~bob/debian/
> >

> Many thanks for the tip Graham.
>
> A question if I may:
>
> In addition to the standard ck10 patch, Colivas makes available two other
> necessary, supplemental patches - one for uniprocessor machines with
> 64-256Mb RAM and NO EXT2/3 - and another for for SMP machines or high ram.
>
> Do you know if those patches have likewise been packaged into .debs?
Comment:  If this would be an official package you would be enabled
to file a simple bug report severity wishlist and the maintainer would
care about it.

Because it is not an official package we have extra noise on debian-devel.
(Sorry - it is in fact not off topic here and really no noise. I'm just
try to clarify my point of making things simple using the existing
tools.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.