Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

Hi,

At Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:18:43 +0200,
Josip Rodin wrote:

> Heck, to get a Latin 2 font in xterm|rxvt, you have to install huge amount
> extra font packages and manually add the wanted font name to .Xresources.
> I'd be very surprised to see a newbie who could figure this out without any
> help. :)

mlterm has a mode that it always use Unicode font.  I can prepare
the mlterm Debian package to use this mode default, though it is
not default so far.

Expected XFree86-4.3 xterm's i18n support is based on Unicode mode
and always use Unicode font.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/