Re: [desktop] ximian-setup-tools vs webmin

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org> writes:

>> What about reccomend/suggest?  Besides the fact that apt-get doesn't
>> currently use them.

> That's the problem right there.  Enhances sounds like a much better idea
> but apparently it has its' own problems.

Like apt-get wouldn't support it for the same reasons it doesn't
supprt recommends and suggests?

(Not that I know anything about which features apt-get would or would
not support in the future but I don't really see the difference except
I would guess that Enhances is a bit harder to implement.)

--
 Peter Makholm     |              Emacs is the only modern general-purpose
 peter@makholm.net |               operating system that doesn't multitask