Re: Packages up for adoption.

Hi!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 02:08:24AM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> >     Zephaniah> After some long hard thought, I have decided to put all
> >     Zephaniah> the glide packages up for adoption.
> >     Zephaniah> If someone would like these packages drop me an email.
> >
> > Did you ever find a willing victim^Wvolunteer?
>
> Nope, which means chances are, you're it!

I was thinking to take it, but better co-maintaining with some
(one else|group) with other 3dfx hardware, to be able to test
deeply. Stephen ?
And as I'm in the NM queue I would not be able to upload without
sponsor/co-maintainer ...

Also the upstream in sourceforge seems dead, so we should be doing as
such in debian, or take over the project ? ;)

regards,
guillem