Re: heimdal on MIPS

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:42:01PM +1000, Brian May wrote:

> <URL:http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=heimdal&ver=0.4e-21&arch=mipsel&stamp=1034766569&file=log&as=raw>
> heimdal is not building on MIPS.

Strange, I am currently trying to build it manually on a mipsel box and
it seems to work:

cd build-tree/heimdal-0.4e && ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared \
        --with-krb4 \
        --with-kaserver \
        --with-roken=/usr \
        --without-des \
        --without-openldap \
        --with-readline-include=/usr/include/readline \
        --mandir=\${prefix}/share/man  \
        --libexecdir=\${prefix}/sbin
checking for gcc... gcc

Let's see how far we get...