Re: man page with standard gnome options

Hello Colin,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 07:28:40PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Great!  However, GNOME 1.4 will shortly be replaced by GNOME 2 in sid.
> If you can update this page to list the new standard libgnome options,
> that would be great.  If can you do that, I'll be happy to stick it in
> the gnome package.
Sorry, I use GNOME 1.4 at the moment and own the Pennington book.
So this page was easy for me.  But I have no easy way to find out
about GNOME 2.0 command line options.  So I will leave this to
someone else.  Maybe the options are not so different and only
minor modifications are necessary?

> Also, it would be nice if you could write it in Docbook, since groff
> looks like gibberish to me, but that's just a request.
This way I could use the very useful "help2man" program.
But as far as I know it only produces nroff output :-(

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)