Re: debian-devel-games

Jason Stechschulte <stech@ypisco.com> writes:

> Would a list discussing the development of new games such as the one
> discussed on debian-user be appropriate for Debian or should it
> really be a more general list and not a part of Debian?

I don't see much Debian specific things in game development, the
Debian specific parts that where there, should have gone to
debian-games-devel, but that was basically in a zero-traffic
mailinglist (well, beside the spam). For general linux games
development, there are already other lists, like the ones from:

 * http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/

For all kinds of user feedback I find:

 * http://www.happypenguin.org/

to be a good resource.