Re: SpamAssassin - how about bogofilter?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:25:20PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > I'm in the process of becoming a Debian developer so that I can maintain my
> > own package and several others (I've been using Debian for a couple of years
> > and feel it's time to get off my butt and contribute back).  Unfortunately,
> > this means that an "official" bmf package is probably a couple months off.
> > You can get my (admittedly lame) attempt at a .deb here:
>
> I gave it a shot, but it keeps insisting that all the messages I throw at it
> do not "look like an mbox message".

If you're using the mbox format, I would appreciate a more detailed bug
report in private mail (does the file begin with "From "?)  However, I
suspect that you're using maildir, in which case you should use the -m
parameter.

--
A design for digital copy protection is like a design for a perpetual motion
machine: It may be interesting to look at, but you know from the start it is