Re: SpamAssassin - how about bogofilter?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 03:42:39PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > How did you compile bogofilter?  Compiling version 0.7.4 with an empty
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bogofilter&ver=0.7.4%2B1014cvs-1&arch=i386&stamp=1034631193&file=log&as=raw
>
> > CFLAGS (no debug, no optimizations) gives me this:
> >
> > -rwxr-xr-x    1 tommy    tommy     1467629 Oct 16 11:51 bogofilter
> >
> > Using -O2 gives a negligible improvement.  And it's still linked with
> > libJudy.so, which is:
> >
> > -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     staff      138576 Oct 16 11:46 libJudy.so
>
> There have been considerable changes since 0.7.4.  It no longer uses
> Judy.
>
> Where are bmf packages?

I'm in the process of becoming a Debian developer so that I can maintain my
own package and several others (I've been using Debian for a couple of years
and feel it's time to get off my butt and contribute back).  Unfortunately,
this means that an "official" bmf package is probably a couple months off.
You can get my (admittedly lame) attempt at a .deb here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bmf/bmf_0.9.3-1_i386.deb

Or, if you prefer a direct link:

http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/bmf/bmf_0.9.3-1_i386.deb

--
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
        -- Anonymous