Re: pthread man pages?

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> >> Shaya Potter <spotter@cs.columbia.edu> writes:
>
>  > how come there are no man pages for pthread_* functions installed with
>  > glibc?
>
>  Because noone has written them? (hint, hint)

RH 7.2 at least includes pthread man pages from the somewhat old
linuxthreads stuff by Xavier Leroy, they are not perfectly in sync with
glibc, but I think they are about as well sync'd as the rest of the man
documentation for glibc :|

IIRC earlier versions of debian also included these same man pages.

Jason