Re: Bits from the uw-imap maintainer

Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:12:29PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
[...]
>> * I would like some people to document how to set up up TLS or SSL
>>   in popular IMAP clients (in particular: Outlook, Outlook Express,
>>   KMail, Mozilla Mail, fetchmail, and Mutt.)  I will include this
>>   indormation in a FAQ.

> You've notably omitted Eudora and Pegasus from this list.

And Forte Agent and The Bat! - although I don't know if they support
IMAP.

Afaik Forte Agent and Pegasus don't support SSL at all, Outlook and OE
only support IMAP/SSL but not POP3/SSL. - You have to use stunnel.
               cu andreas
--
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_
http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/tin-snapshot/