Re: [Internal projects] ZOPE: Co-operation with UNESCO (fwd)

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> this mail was send to the Zope mailing list but I think it could give some
> ideas for Debian-Junior and Debian-Edu.  What about looking for contact
> with UNSECO?

Trying hard to get past my inherent loathing for UNESCO, I fail to see why
we should "read out loud" manuals, or dedicate man-power, to someone who
cannot use google or read documentation.
[Or, for that matter, communicate in a readable manner]

> From: Vásárhelyi Pál <p.vasarhelyi@kkt.bme.hu>

It's common, when e-mailing on behalf of a project, to use a From: address
which belongs to the project.

> Organization) wishes to promote the use of open-source and freware
> products/free services

He does not seem to understand what free software means.

> - is it available under GPL or what means exactly "GPL compatible"?

The first link google gives for "GPL compatible" explains what GPL
compatible means.