ITO - libpam-pgsql

I find myself without the time needed to properly maintain this package.
Between medical stuff, my company, and other concerns I no longer have the
time to maintain this.

As I am the upstream source as well, I'm willing to release the maintenence
portion, but will retain upstream source control. The upstream source is
libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com. All current packages, interdiffs, everything..
is all there.

Anyone wishing to adopt this package please contact me at this email
address.

Thanks,

David D.W. Downey