Re: Mass bugfiling potential: 'rules' with space

>>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 Branden> Also, one way to mitigate a glut of bug reports might be to
 Branden> break it up a little bit.  For instance, spread the process
 Branden> out over 5 weeks or so, re-running the scan each time so you
 Branden> don't file bugs that have already been fixed:

	Son instead of being annoye once by a mass of bug reports,
 people can be annoyed periodically at a rapid frequency as their
 packages at different priorities are hit?

	I fail to see how breaking up a mass bug filing artificially
 in any way ameliorates any offence the mass filing may cause. Indeed,
 if you think that this works, I'll merely write up  a scriupt that
 delays X units of time to file mass bug reports -- say, evey 6 hours
 or so, some bugs shall be sent.

	The spirit, not the letter, of the objections to mass bug
 filing ought to be looked at.

	manoj
--
 Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to
 use it.