stuff needed to get libpcap0.7 (and nessus :) into testing

Hi,

By my count, only libnet-rawip-perl and dsniff remain to be recompiled
(on i386) to make the libpcap situation consistent.

dsniff NMU was supposed to be in the incoming/DELAYED queue, but I can't
find it there (neither on non-US nor on ftp-master). Besides, this was two
months ago. (I'll remove the pending tag from that bug with this message,
since it's obviously not pending.) Robert, Torsten?

libnet-rawip-perl doesn't even have a bug report filed. Christian?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.