Re: Fwd: Re: f-cpu and Debian

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:14:36 +0200
Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote:

> Following from previous discussions on "political" issues sparked by the
> BitKeeper discussion I sent a message to a developer in the Freedom CPU
> project asking what I as a Debian developer can do to assist the f-cpu
> project.

Hm... F-cpu seems interesting, but it's very difficult to find what has
been done and what is current.

For a software engineer to start doing something useful,
there probably needs to be a hardware platform or an emulator.
For an average developer to be able to start doing something useful
probably needs gcc ported..

regards,
	junichi

--