Re: debdelta/debpatch

If there were a distribution method that uses diffs, I'd recommend using the
last stable as a starting point for testing and unstable. When the diff is
larger than the package itself then it would be preferable to download the
package.

If there were servers with enough space or processing power then diffs
against all versions that they've seen would be nice.

If a diff download between the client's available versions and the server's
is not available then the failure case should have the client downloading
the entire package.

     Drew Daniels
I'm job hunting: http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umdanie8/resume.html