Re: How to create a feed?

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 11:53, Scott Dier wrote:

> apt-ftparchive might also be useful.
>
> I've not yet worked with mini-dinstall, but it is said to rock.

Hey, thanks :)  Well, Joey Hess has been helping out a lot in turning it
from a quick hack into something that's actually flexible and reliable,
but I don't think it's totally there yet.   I'd wait for 0.3.0 before
putting it into any kind of "production" environment.  Hopefully I'll
get some time by the end of this week to fix the outstanding bugs.