Re: CDs in courses

Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 06:18:17PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > > I think what most folks want in this situation is a CD with a
> > > professional-looking label, that is all.  People react must better to
> > > these than to, say, hand-labeled CD-Rs.
> >
> > Is there no proper artwork at <http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/>?  If
> > not, is there anybody willing to donate something in proper formats?
>
> How does one get from http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/ to labeled CDs?

I thought that one could print those artwork which should be covers and
labels, but I may be mistaken...

> Does it require obtaining CD labels which could be used in a consumer
> printer?  Will print shops make CD labels for you these days?  If someone
> has gone through this process before, it would be nice to have a short
> explanation of how to get this done.

We (Debian in Germany) pressed CDs and the company was so kind printing
labels on the CD and printing covers.  But that's pressed CDs and not
selfish burned ones.

Regards,

	Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain