Re: CDs in courses

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 06:18:17PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > I think what most folks want in this situation is a CD with a
> > professional-looking label, that is all.  People react must better to
> > these than to, say, hand-labeled CD-Rs.
>
> Is there no proper artwork at <http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/>?  If
> not, is there anybody willing to donate something in proper formats?

How does one get from http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/ to labeled CDs?
Does it require obtaining CD labels which could be used in a consumer
printer?  Will print shops make CD labels for you these days?  If someone
has gone through this process before, it would be nice to have a short
explanation of how to get this done.

--
 - mdz